OK, this is just going to be a stream-of-consciousness thing so bear with me.
1) Since I quit my job on February 4, everyone recovered from their illnesses within just a couple of days, and haven’t been sick since. Hm………
2) We got a motorcycle. We traded our truck for it, since we couldn’t seem to sell it. It is a very nice motorcycle. A Honda Goldwing Aspencade – a real touring bike. I look forward to summer.
3) Sometimes I feel like my husband doesn’t love me anymore. Tell me I am a dumb ass.
4) I have a ton of things to do around here to continue getting ready for Lola’s birthday this weekend. I am not doing them. I am writing this.
5) I have a job interview on Wednesday. I am not going to say anything further because I don’t want to jinx it, but Wednesday afternoon at 3 p.m., if you could send some positive energy my way and prayers or whatever medium you prefer; that would be nice. This job would be IDEAL.
6) I cannot believe my Lola bean will be Three Years Old tomorrow. I cry.
7) I feel happy and unhappy.
8) I need to go out and get birthday stuff, including cupcakes to take to Lola’s class tomorrow, and ordering a birthday cake for Saturday. I do not want to go out tonight. But I guess I have to.
9) I am feeling some resentment towards my husband. I have so much to do and he knows that, and he has not asked once since he got home “Is there anything I can do to help?” The only thing he has done is take the laundry down to the basement for me. Now he is outside working on the bike so he will not come back in until I complain that I need him to come in and then I will be a bitch.
10) I hate leaving on an odd number so I’ll write this to end on.