Current mood: chipperMan, it has GOT to be the medication and not me — I am feeling a TON better. Evidence of huge changes:
1) My main living areas have been clean for four (4) days.
2) My house smells like yummy candles all the time.
3) I have prepared dinner every night for a week.
4) I made BREAKFAST yesterday morning.
5) I have been making Hubby’s coffee for him the last couple of days.
6) I have been making my bed every day.
7) I got up today *early* with my Hubby AND MADE HIS LUNCH for him.
I have been on my FlyLady routine for almost a week now and I can see progress. It’s good. I’m still working on a financial plan that makes sense. It’s an ongoing process when you are on a tight budget. But I’m really looking at myself and what I’ve been doing to sabotage my long-term goals.
Anyway, it’s Weekly House Blessing Day so I am off to clean.
Take care, everyone. Lamictal is a GOOD THING.
|Currently listening :
Reminiscing: The 20th Anniversary Collection
By Little River Band
Release date: By 28 September, 1994