I got this from Mimi. It seems interesting, so here I go.
7 Deadly Sins:
1. Who did you last get angry with? My dad’s wife, She just did something that is going to complicate everyone’s life.
2. What is your weapon of choice? Angry sarcasm.
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? Um…context would be good. If I was defending myself, I’d not only hit, I’d rip out jugulars. But just in an argument? I don’t need to hit. I send ’em running home with their tail between their legs just from what I have to say.
4. How about of the same sex? No.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? My sister J.
6. What is your pet peeve? I have a list. But I hate vindictive people and people who play the victim so they don’t have to take responsibility for themselves or their happiness.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? I agree with Mimi that holding grudges gives the person you’re mad at power. But I do have a few grudges that I am still struggling to let go of.
1. What is one thing you’re supposed to do daily that you haven’t done in a while? Yoga.
2. What is the latest you’ve ever woken up? 7 a.m., 2 days after I went to sleep.
3. Name a person you’ve been meaning to contact, but haven’t. My friend Kat.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? “I can’t move the laundry from the washer to the dryer because I can’t get my bandage wet.”
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones…)? Yes.
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in? Last week at Curves.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? None
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? A venti hot cocoa from Starbucks, or a Frozen Tiramisu from Olive Garden.
2. Meat eater: Yes.
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you’ve had in one sitting/outing/event? I don’t remember how much I had, but I call it the “Infamous Tequila (ta-kill-ya) Night”
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? No, I haven’t paid to be in one, but I’m using a plan loosely based on Wait Watchers (intentionally misspelled).
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? Yes, I feel unhealthy, my joints are so sore with all the weight I’ve put on. I don’t want to be skinny. I just want to be at a weight where my knees and ankles won’t hurt anymore.
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? Sweets first, then salty.
7. Have you ever looked at a small pet or child and thought, “LUNCH”? What? What kind of question is that?
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? I’ve seen a lot of naked people, but couldn’t even venture to guess a number. I could tell you who my favorite was…
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)? More than 10, less than 50.
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? yes.
4. Have you “done it”? Done what? I’ve done lots of things.
5. What is your favourite body part on a person of your gender of choice? Jawline.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? No, but I’ve been propositioned by lots of people though.
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? Yes
1. How many credit cards do you own? 1
2. What’s your guilty pleasure store? Kohl’s
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? Pay off debts, buy a better home, and save the rest for our retirement and children’s college.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? Rich. No question.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? I wouldn’t mind “boring”, but if it was stressful or hard work, I probably wouldn’t. If I was truly “bored” I could spend my time daydreaming about what I’d do when next I wasn’t at work and what I’d do with the money. LOL.
6. Have you ever stolen anything? Yes. I regret it deeply.
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? Thousands.
1. What’s one thing you have done that you’re most proud of? Marrying Hubby, raising Princess and Lola.
2. What’s one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of? See above.
3. What’s one thing would you like to accomplish in your life? To raise great kids. But in my personal life, I’d like to play the harp.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? Not annoyed, but disappointed.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? Yes.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? Yes, way back in middle school.
7. What did you do today that you’re proud of? I called Princess’s school principal and spoke with her about something that was bothering me. I was proactive and rocked the boat, and I’m glad I did. I stepped out of my comfort zone for the betterment of my kid and all the other kids. Yay me!
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? I would like to have a replica of my best friend’s house, it’s size, etc. I would then of course decorate it to my taste.
2. Who would you want to go on “Trading Spaces” with? I’d definitely go on it with SIL. I feel like whatever happens if I don’t like it, I can change it. But unless I had Hilde, I would probably like it.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? I don’t want to BE someone else, but I’d love to be LIKE a lot of really great people. Including my sister Lois.
4. Have you ever been cheated on? Yes
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Yes.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? Inner calm and courage.