I saw this on Karen’s diary and decided to do it myself too.
01. Dyed your hair – Almost continually for over half my life.
02. Been a DJ – At parties, yes.
03. Climbed a mountain – Many, I was born in the mountains.
04. Been arrested – Yes (But the charges were dropped – and no it was nothing violent or heinous.)
05. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol – Yes to the pistol, and no to the rest.
06. Held a tarantula. – No.
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone – Yes
08. Said “I love you” and meant it – Yes
09. Taught yourself an art from scratch – Calligraphy
10. Done a striptease – Yes
11. Bungee jumped – No, I concur with Karen, I would be the one to get the broken cord, I just know it.
12. Had a booth at a street fair – No
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea – No, but that would be cool as long as it didn’t signify a hurricane coming.
14. Stayed up all night long, and watched the sun rise – Many times.
15. Seen the Northern Lights – No, not yet, but hopefully someday.
16. Gone to a huge sports game – Yes. I’ve seen a lot of big Cincinnati Reds games.
17. Walked the stairs to the top of the Leaning Tower of Pisa – No.
18. Grown and eaten my own vegetables – No.
19. Touched an iceberg – No, unless you count some of my colder relatives
20. Slept under the stars – Yes. I love nights when you can do that.
21. Changed a baby’s diaper – Yes, quite a lot of them, and soon I will get more than I know what to do with.
22. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon – I’ll steal Karen’s answer on this one too–No, but took a trip with a person full of hot air.
23. Watched a meteor shower – Yes, it is one of my favorite things to do several times during the year.
24. Had to put someone you love into hospice care – No.
25. Had a body part of yours below the neck pierced – Hell No!
26. Driven any land vehicle at a speed of greater than 100 mph – Not yet.
27. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment – Yes, I giggle when I get nervous so I often laugh at inappropriate times. I really feel bad afterward too.
28. Had a food fight – Yep!!
29. Built your own PC from parts – No
30. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill – Yes, LOTS. Life is too short, and I think you can take a sick day when you are SICK OF WORK.
31. Asked out a stranger – Many times.
32. Had a snowball fight – Who hasn’t?
33. Photocopied your bottom on the office photocopier – No. But I’ve copied my boobs once. Gross.
34. Screamed as loudly as you possibly could – We used to do that to entertain ourselves when I was a kid. Who could yell the loudest?
35. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over – Yes, twice. Although this last time it was more than just to start over, it was to be with Hubby, so I don’t know if that counts.
36. Enacted a favorite fantasy – Yes…and I’m not telling you about it!
37. Taken a midnight skinny dip – Only once and it was no fun, it was just me and some gal friends and there were no men to admire, I’d like to try it again with Hubby sometime. 38. Taken an ice cold bath – Against my will, yes I have.
39. Had a meaningful conversation with a beggar – Yes, I actually had a friendship with a homeless person. He wasn’t really a beggar, he never asked me for anything. But seeing him every day just broke my heart, and I started getting him breakfast every morning when I’d get my own on my way to work. He was a really nice man.
40. Seen a total eclipse – Yes, both lunar and solar
41. Ridden on a roller coaster – Whenever I get a chance!!!
42. Hit a home run – Once or twice
43. Ridden on a motorcycle – Yes, my favorite ride was when Hubby and I were on our honeymoon. We have a Harley Sportster now and enjoy riding when we can.
44. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking – Yes. That’s usually any time I dance.
45. Adopted an accent for an entire day – Yes, a couple of times at the Renaissance Fair when I was young and really into that scene.
46. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors – No, but I would love to.
47. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild – I hate mushrooms, so no.
48. Rode a horse –Yes, once. Horses don’t like me, I think I’m too nervous.
49. Had major surgery – No, I am lucky so far.
50. Loved your job for all accounts – I can’t think of any job I loved everything about.
51. Taken care of someone who was shit faced – Yes, a couple of times, and luckily I’ve had someone to take care of me when I’ve been in that condition.
52. Had enough money to be truly satisfied – I agree with Karen, I never really equated the two. I have felt truly satisfied many times in my life, but have never been wealthy and sometimes have actually been destitute and felt blissfully happy.
53. Had amazing friends – Yes, I’ve been blessed.
54. Killed and prepared an animal for eating – No, but my husband has countless times.
55. Apologized to someone years after inflicting the hurt – Yes
56. Stolen a sign – No
57. Backpacked in Europe – No
58. Taken a road-trip – Yes, I love to do that!
59. Rock climbing – Yes, but I didn’t call it that at the time, I called it, going out back to play (born in the mountains, remember?).
60. Selected one “important” author who you missed in school, and read him or her – Yes – a few — Dante, Shakespeare just to name a couple.
61. Taken a midnight walk on the beach –Yes, I hope to do it again many times
62. Gone sky diving – No, I consider it just like bungee jumping, I’d get the faulty parachute.
63. Changed your name – Yes, when I got married, when I got divorced, and then when I got married again.
64. Been heartbroken longer then you were actually in love – No. I recover quickly.
65. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger’s table and had a meal with them – Yes, a few times.
66. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language – Yes!
67. Benchpressed your own weight – No.
68. Milked a cow – No
69. Alphabetized your records – Yes, I have always done that since I was old enough to alphabetize anything.
70. Pretended to be a superhero – No, but I’ve pretended a lot of other things.
71. Sung karaoke – Yes, many times. One of my favorite pasttimes!
72. Lounged around in bed all day – YES!
73. Posed nude in front of strangers – No.
74. Gone scuba diving -No
75. Got it on to “Let’s Get It On” by Marvin Gaye – Yes
76. Kissed in the rain -Yes
77. Played in the mud – Yes
78. Played in the rain -Yes
79. Gone to a drive-in theater – Yes
80. Done something you should regret, but don’t regret it. – Yes, viva la fun times!
81. Parasailed – Yes
82. Discovered that someone who’s not supposed to have known about your blog has discovered your blog – Yes.
83. Skipped all your school reunions – So far, yes. I think $100 per couple is too much to pay to go back to see people who treated me like shit when I was there.
84. Started a business – Yes, a couple of times.
85. Dined in a restaurant and stolen silverware, plates, cups because your apartment needed them – No.
86. …and gotten 86’ed from the restaurant because you did it so many times, they figured out it was you – No
87. Taken a martial arts class – No, but I want to.
88. Swordfought for the honor of a woman – No, but I’ve swordfought because I wanted to be The Dread Pirate Roberts.
89. Written your own computer language –No, but I was once very fluent in DOS.
90. Gotten married -Yes
91. Been in a movie – Not yet
92. Crashed a party – No, that’s rude
93. Loved someone you shouldn’t have – Yes
94. Kissed someone so passionately it made them dizzy – No one has ever told me that, but I have been kissed so passionately that it made ME dizzy.
95. Gotten divorced – Yes
96. Had sex at the office – Not at my own office, but I have had sex with someone at THEIR place of work!
97. Gone without food for 5 days – No, thank God
98. Made cookies from scratch – Only a couple of times. I prefer easy baking.
99. Won first prize in a costume contest – Yes, once when I was a little girl.
100. Rode a gondola – Yes, at DisneyWorld
101. Gotten a tattoo – No, and have no plans to.
102. Found that the texture of some materials can turn you on – Yes.
103. Rafted the Snake River – No.
104. Found out someone was going to dump you via Blogger – No
105. Got flowers for no reason – Yes
106. Masturbated in a public place – Yes
107. Got so drunk you don’t remember anything – Just two times and I will never get that drunk again, ever.
108. Gone back to school – Yes
109. Performed on stage – Yes, sang
110. Been to Las Vegas – No
111. Recorded music – Yes.
112. Eaten shark – No.
113. Had a one-night stand – Unfortunately, yes.
114. Gotten someone fired for their actions – No
115. Changed someone’s mind about something you care deeply about – Yes.
116. Bought a house – Yes
117. Been in a combat zone – Like Karen says, Not unless you count growing up.
118. Buried one/both of your parents – No, not yet, thankfully.
119. Shaved or waxed your pubic hair off – Unfortunately, yes and I learned my lesson.
120. Been on a cruise ship – YES!
121. Spoken more than one language fluently – Not fluently, but I can converse in Spanish to a small degree
122. Gotten into a fight while attempting to defend someone – Yes.
123. Bounced a check – Yes. A hard learned lesson
124. Had your picture in the newspaper –A couple of times
125. Read – and understood – your credit report – Yes, but wish I didn’t
126. Raised children – I’m working on raising 1 stepdaughter, and soon, I’ll have another daughter to raise.
127. Recently bought and played with a favorite childhood toy – No, but I enjoy playing with some of Princess’s video games and this thing called “Bop It”.
128. Eaten kangaroo meat – NO
129. Been a sperm or egg donor – No
130. Eaten sushi – Yuck!
131. Found out something significant that your ancestors did – Yes. I am a direct descendant of the McCoys of Hatfield & McCoy fame.
132. Called or written your Congress person – Yes
133. Slept through an entire flight: takeoff, flight, and landing – No
134. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours – Yes, but I was sick, and once it was jet lag.
135. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge – No
136. Sang loudly in the car, and didn’t stop when you knew someone was looking – Yes, still do
138. Had plastic surgery – No.
139. Survived an accident that you shouldn’t have survived – Yes.
140. Wrote articles for a large publication – No.
141. Lost over 100 pounds at one time – Cosmic cracked me up with this one, I’ve said this loads of times, I lost 200 lbs of dead weight when I divorced my first husband.
142. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon – No
143. Piloted an airplane – No.
144. Petted a stingray – Yes.
145. Broken someone’s heart – Yes. I will always regret it the way I handled it.
146. Helped an animal give birth – Well, I watched my cat give birth when I was a youngster.
147. Been fired or laid off from a job – I was laid off once.
148. Won money on a T.V. game show – No.
149. Broken a bone – Yes, my ankle
150. Had sex on a moving train – No, but if I was given the opportunity…I might, as long as I wasn’t the engineer of the train.
Wow, that took a long time, but I’m glad I did it. Now, don’t you feel like you know me so much better?