First of all, Golfwidow cracked me up this morning with the Stray Cat Rules, so I am going to republish them, without her permission. I hope she will not mind. If she does, then I won’t give her her toe ring back.
STRICT, UNBENDING RULES FOR DEALING WITH STRAY CATS
1. Stray cats will not be fed.
2. Stray cats will not be fed anything except dry cat food.
3. Stray cats will not be fed anything except dry cat food moistened with a little milk.
4. Stray cats will not be fed anything except dry cat food moistened with warm milk, yummy treats, and leftover fish scraps.
5. Stray cats will not be encouraged to make this house their permanent residence.
6. Stray cats will not be petted, played with, or picked up and cuddled unnecessarily.
7. Stray cats that are petted, played with, picked up and cuddled will absolutely not be given a name.
8. Stray cats with or without a name will not be allowed inside the house at any time.
9. Stray cats will not be allowed inside the house except at certain times.
10. Stray cats will not be allowed inside the house except on days ending in “y”.
11. Stray cats allowed inside will not be permitted to jump up on or sharpen their claws on the furniture.
12. Stray cats will not be permitted to jump up on, or sharpen claws on, the really good furniture.
13. Stray cats will be permitted on all furniture but must sharpen claws on new $114.99 sisal-rope cat-scratching post with three perches.
14. Stray cats will answer the call of nature outdoors in the sand.
15. Stray cats will answer the call of nature in the three-piece, high-impact plastic tray filled with Fresh’n’Sweet kitty litter.
16. Stray cats will answer the call of nature in the hooded litter pan with a three-panel privacy screen and plenty of head room.
17. Stray cats will sleep outside.
18. Stray cats will sleep in the garage.
19. Stray cats will sleep in the house.
20. Stray cats will sleep in a cardboard box lined with an old blanket.
21. Stray cats will sleep in the special Kitty-Komfort-Bed with non-allergenic lambs wool pillow.
22. Stray cats will not be allowed to sleep in our bed.
23. Stray cats will not be allowed to sleep in our bed, except at the foot.
24. Stray cats will not be allowed to sleep in our bed under the covers.
25. Stray cats will not be allowed to sleep in our bed under the covers except at the foot.
26. Stray cats will not play on the desk.
27. Stray cats will not play on the desk near the computer.
28. Stray cats are forbidden to walk on the computer keyboard on the desk when the human is asdfjjhhkl;ljfd.;oier’ puyykmm4hbdm9lo9j USING IT.
Ok, now to my real entry.
I wanted to just take this moment to acknowledge that there may just BE something to this 30’s gig. I am enjoying it very much.
As many of you know, the female libido often experiences an upswing in her 30’s. I can vouch for this fact.
I have also been thinking that it is all relative. The woman’s libido rises. Then, because of that biological change, she begins to produce more pheromones, which in turn makes her more attractive to the opposite sex. Which I feel is part of the reason that my husband Hubby has been very attentive lately.
Then I started thinking, this is probably why older women are so appealing to younger men. It’s that pheromones thing.
An older friend of mine says it is God’s way of keeping balance in relationships. When the man is younger, his libido keeps the spark going in the physical relationship. When the man’s libido starts to tone down, the woman’s picks up and keeps the physical relationship moving. And a good physical relationship is important to any love relationship, in my opinion.
Some people may experience these things differently, but this is just my own experience.
One of the benefits of this upswing in my already sensual nature, is the dreams.
I had a *wonderful* dream last night. Would you like to hear about it? If you’re embarrassed easily, please do not read any further.
OK. Apparently, in the dream, Hubby and I own a ranch with horses or something. We have a big house too. I did notice that, and that it was all rustic decor (which isn’t really like me but beautiful in the dream nonetheless).
Anyway, for some reason, Hubby comes riding into the house on a horse. He is all dusty from being out on the open plain (ha), and wearing these leather pants, etc. When I walk over to him, he kind of looks like a cross between himself and Viggo Mortensen (YUM), and I am just standing there just staring at his hotness.
He says, “What is it?”
I said, “You look *GOOD*…”
He looks down at me and says “So do you.” And he reaches down, pulls me up onto the saddle, and then takes the horse UP THE STAIRS to our bedroom (OK…I know that’s weird). He jumps off the horse and gets me, and then the horse isn’t there anymore and that’s when we get into the hot and heavy stuff you probably don’t want to hear.
But it was majorly arousing.
I kept calling Hubby “Cowboy” all morning, and I think he’s confused as to why. LOL.
I think the reason I find Viggo Mortensen and my husband attractive is because they are all rugged and of course, the jawline is beautiful. I have a thing for jawlines. My husband has a great jawline and is kind of rugged around the face too. So during the dream sometimes it would be Hubby, sometimes it would be Viggo, or like a cross of the two.
Yep, if this is how my 30’s are going to be, BRING IT ON!
Have a wonderful day, ya’ll!